Friday, January 31, 2014

Banner Wishes

This week's challenge over at Color My Heart is Crème Brulee, Olive, Goldrush, and Twilight...and a (sortof) sneak peek.  The new catalog goes live tomorrow and Banner Wishes, which was in the Holiday Mini, is making a reappearance.



I also used One Way Borders as the background stamped in all four colors.  I added a piece of Twilight cardstock to the side panel, mounted the sentiment on foam tape, and there you have it.  About as quick and simple as it gets.

Until next time,
Becca

3 comments:

  1. This may have been quick and simple, but it is stunning. I love the use of grey with these colors! Never would have thought of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card! Love the way you used to color combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!