Thursday, February 12, 2015

Explore

A few days ago, I came across a layout while on Pinterest.  I decided to tweak it for design team duties over at Stampin' Buds.


Here's a link to the original pin.  I love, love, love how this turned out.  My photography is a little wonky, but the layout itself is straight.

I used several cuts from the Artbooking cartridge (coordinates with the Wanderful Workshop on the Go stamps) and two banners from Art Philosophy (one cut to coordinate with Bodacious Banners stamp).  The only cuts that might need a little more explanation are the blue arrows and airplane.  I cut the overlay from Artbooking p. 38 but sized it down to 6 inches tall.  There are plenty of leftover cuts which are now bagged and stored inside my Wanderful paper pack for future use.

Zip strips were used extensively on this layout.  When I first saw those strips, I thought they were a dumb idea.  Now I love them!  Yes, it takes me a while to warm up to new things.

All this layout needs now is for me to get photos from my trip to Paris last Spring developed and put in place!

Until next time,
Becca

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!