Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Writer's World Wednesday - Moving Day

It's moving day. Not to Alaska quite yet, but of Writer's World Wednesday to it's new home over at beccawhitham.com.

Yes...I now have a web page. Because I'm an author. Which still surprises me!

I'll remind you to head over there for the next few weeks.  It's still a work in progress, and I'm not sure how to add followers so you get notifications when a new post goes up.

I'll figure it out.

This blog will stay active with cards and other papercrafting projects.  It's my therapy after wrestling with character motivations and thematic elements. And because I have almost 250 followers between Blogger and Google+. Which completely surprises me!!

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!