Saturday, March 11, 2017

Dreaming of Spring with Mojo Monday

It's -8 in Fairbanks as I type this. As you can imagine, I'm dreaming of green grass and spring flowers instead of three feet of compact snow.  I'm also in need of another get well card.  A friend was just rushed by ambulance to have emergency surgery. She's fine, but flowers are always good to cheer someone up.


Except for the doily and stitched circle die (MFT), all supplies are CTMH, although the floral image is the only thing that's current. It's from the Hello Lovely paper pack on the sheet that has Picture My Life type of patterns. I used the sketch from Mojo Monday (#487), which I haven't played along with in AGES because of my writing schedule.

Speaking of writing, I had a bad week. Wrote and deleted more words than I care to admit...and I  need to do it again. Off to work I go...

Until next time,
Becca

2 comments:

  1. Just had to pop over to see your card. Great minds think alike. I like the woodgrain paper with the washi tape. I made my card for a friend who fell and had a twist fracture of her leg below the knee, just days before her 80th birthday. Ouch! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a breathtaking card. Love that woodgrain paper and beautiful washi. The cording is the perfect accent. So glad you could join us for Mojo Monday, Becca! Hope the words flow effortlessly for you in the coming week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!