Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Quick Card

Gotta be quick. Edits came back on Book 2 of the Montana Brides Romance series Gina and I are writing, and we've gotta get 'em to our publisher soon. However, I HAD to take a quick break and share this simple card I made using the Cross Stitch Love stamp set.


Nothing fancy here, just Raspberry inked hearts stamped in a line. My only embellishment is two rivets and some white thread.  My background piece of Raspberry Cardstock measures 4 x 5.25 and my white top panel measures 3.75 x 5. I offset them for added interest.

That's it!

Back to writing I go...

Until next time,
Becca

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving seeing all the new CTMH stuff here on your blog! Love your work, as always :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Love how you used the pops of color. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!