Thursday, March 1, 2018

March Specials from CTMH

Lots of fun new specials from Close to My Heart in March.

My favorite of the bunch is the Die-namite special. All thin cuts are on sale, including some that they brought out of retirement just for this. I'll be featuring a number of them over the month as well as linking to some of the cards and projects I've created in the past so you can see multiple examples of how to use the various thin cuts.

In addition, if you sign up as a consultant this month, CTMH will add special thin cuts into your new consultant kit as a bonus.




March is National Scrapbooking month, so there's a special paper pack and stamp release. This paradise themed set is perfect for vacations. It features a lovely color palate including this year's color of the year, Bashful, and a mint color which is very similar to last year's color of the year, Sea Glass.










The stamp of the month is a birthday-themed set called Birthday Time. So many fun ways to use this set. I love that it includes all the numbers plus the st, nd, rd, and th. That's usually missing. I have a bunch of birthday sets, but I really want this one just for those.

This set coordinates perfectly with the Super Girl and Super Boy sets, both of which are on sale when you purchase the stamp sets with the coordinating thin cuts.

Enjoy this month,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!