Tuesday, April 17, 2018

I Love You Rain or Shine

My writing partner and I have recently gone through a creative disagreement. I wanted to let her know that our friendship will survive. I used the new "Rain or Shine" set from My Favorite Things and loosely interpreted their Sketch Challenge for this card...


I'm crazy in love with this stamp set.  It's the first one I've bought as soon as it released. I combined it with a couple MFT die cuts to create the background. You can't see it well, but I added some Liquid Glass (aka Glossy Accents) to the puddle so it's shiny.

I can't stop smiling at this card. I hope it has the same affect on Gina.

Until next time,
Becca

1 comment:

  1. Yes! This is an adorable card!!! I love the way you used the paper with holes and covered parts with little clouds - such an interesting touch! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!