Friday, May 11, 2018

A Baby Card for Grandparents

I'm getting to the age where lots of my friends are becoming grandparents. The new CTMH catalog includes the perfect stamp set in the Hostess Rewards.

 
I liked the idea of graduating colors, so I inked with Glacier pigment on the top then Juniper on the bottom with a bit of overlap. (NOTE: these colors are part of the Whimsy pigment pad set which is out of stock.) To minimize the color contamination, I started with the lighter color first. I stamped in on the light side of Linen cardstock then embossed with Clear powder. I cut the paper to about 3.25 square, tied ribbon from the Basics Ribbon Pack around it, then backed it with one of the browns from the Basic Fundamentals Patterned Paper. I'm not sure if it's Espresso or Nutmeg. I cut a 4.25 x 5.5 piece of Fresh Air paper and glued it to a cardbase then added my sentiment square with foam tape over top.

I've got one minute before it's officially office hours time. I've figured out that I need to write 1400 words a day, five days a week if I'm going to meet my next deadline. Off to work I go...

Until next time,
Becca

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!